Thursday, November 3, 2011

How do i get a wheelchair......where can i get a wheelchair!

Let's help ourselves and each other. Let's proud with our Disability Wheelchair and don't hate it!

Do you wanna to purchase wheelchair, but you prefer manual or power? you must purchase good wheelchair Whether manual wheelchair or power wheelchair and Suitable for your disability.

My disability is big so I use power wheelchair, my wheelchair made in Germany and it's old type but I love it because someone I love him gave me it as present. I have a lot of bad situations that happened to me with my power wheelchair but I can't leave it, I will purchase new one and let my old one in home.

I thought to make this site"Disability Wheelchair" to help all for purchasing their wheelchairs, and rate the wheelchairs to know what is good and what is not good.

I have a disabled friend, he work in charity works, he often tell me disabled people must help each other And share experiences with others, so I made this site.

Take a look to this store called Disability Wheelchair the link is http://astore.amazon.com/disabilitywheelchair-20 you may see manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters and wheelchair accessories

Source:
http://disability-wheelchair.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-do-i-get-wheelchairwhere-can-i-get.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...