Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am Disabled


I am disabled, find manual wheelchair, power wheelchair and power scooter

hi, I am disabled "poliomyelitis" since I was two years, so I am feeling with all the disabled feelings and I proud to say "I am disabled".

I made this blog to help all disabled "they are all my brothers" for choosing all tools that make Their lives Comfortable, so you will find here new Manual Wheelchairs, Power Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs Accessories and a lot of disabled tools.

I wanna to make this site in service of all, so if anyone wanna to share any information or write any comment please don't hesitate to make this,  that make me happy.

Source:
http://disability-wheelchair.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-disabled.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...